Just a little while ago, I heard about Jennifer Hudson's family. It's hard to believe and I can't even begin to imagine what she might be going through right now. According to what I've read so far, her father died a few years back and it was just her mother and two older siblings in the immediate family. And now this...so close to the holidays... not to mention the sick bastard who's allegedly kidnapped her nephew. To think that all of this happened as a result of domestic violence! WTF makes someone get so damn angry to shoot someone in the head!! People say that the economy is driving people to do insane shit and I believe it. I'm sure over the next few/days and weeks, more will come out about this tragic story, but my heart truly goes out to Jennifer and her sister.
As if the news couldn't get any worse, I also read where Don Cornelius was released from prison for domestic abuse!! Maybe it's just me, but if things get that damn bad to the point that I want to fight you, I'm getting the hell out! Either I'm packing up or he's packing up, either way...somebody's gotta get the hell out!!
**RIP Dolemite!**
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tag it
Obama
(3)
life
(2)
Boogie
(1)
Dolemite
(1)
Jennifer Hudson
(1)
McCain
(1)
Vote-or-Die
(1)
bleu-cheese
(1)
democrat
(1)
duty
(1)
emotions
(1)
get involved
(1)
hip-hop
(1)
job-cuts
(1)
kids
(1)
love
(1)
masculine
(1)
money
(1)
natural hair
(1)
power
(1)
republican
(1)
respect
(1)
self esteem
(1)
soft
(1)
soul-train-no-more
(1)
support
(1)
vote
(1)
3 comments:
ahhh i can finally post a comment lol!
what happened to jhud's family is a damn shame...and now her little nephew is missing..
and people wonder why i'm a supporter of the death penalty.
I think they should kill him the way he killed them!
yup eye for an eye
Post a Comment