Thursday, May 14, 2009

Randomness isnt' a bad thing

I created this blog many moons ago with the hopes of starting an online journal. Between trying to juggle work, the kid, a "relationship" and school, the online journal concept took a backseat. I had hoped that this could be a way for me to reflect on the things going on in my life. The word COMPLICATED would be an understatement if I tried to describe it! In the matter of a few months, my life has been turned upside down. I've been thrown into a situation that was beyond my control and everyday I regret the decision that I made to become involved. What hurts the most is that its a situation that can't easily be discussed by those closest to me. I pray that it will all be over soon.


It's been close to 6months since I started transitioning my hair. A while ago, I messed around and fell victim to "lye" and now I'm attempting to reverse the damage. I've had micro-braids for about a month now. I don't believe I'll make it another month, so these will be coming out SOON! One of my girlfriends has kinky-twists, so I think that will be what I get done next. Hopefully they'll be much more manageable. Don't get me wrong, I love the micros, but it's not as "low maintenance" as I'd like right now. Plus after having ear-length hair for the last few months to now have hair down my back is quite uncomfortable! lol...I've never liked "weave"!! I hope to post some pics from the beginning of the year when I first cut my hair.


Why didn't someone tell me how hard it would be to raise a 12yr old son!!! Not only is he starting to become quite the young man, I think he's starting to like girls and I'm definitely NOT ready for that. His current girlfriend is Ebony. I swear I want to listen in on their phone conversations!!

No comments:

tag it