Monday, September 28, 2009
enough
Days like today, I'm glad I took the time to step back and realize what's really important to me and my well-being. Allowing people to walk out of your life can be bitter-sweet. Sweet because the long-term affects are nothing but positive..sweet because everything happens for a reason...sweet because I know that I'm strong enough to survive -- alone. Bitter because those that choose to walk away are not always in parallel thought with you and why you see it as the best option. Therfore, with their inability to see the good side to this break-up, they simply make it HARD --giving a whole new meaning to the word ASSHOLE! Life is about living and learning. I guess it's my time to learn---again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tag it
Obama
(3)
life
(2)
Boogie
(1)
Dolemite
(1)
Jennifer Hudson
(1)
McCain
(1)
Vote-or-Die
(1)
bleu-cheese
(1)
democrat
(1)
duty
(1)
emotions
(1)
get involved
(1)
hip-hop
(1)
job-cuts
(1)
kids
(1)
love
(1)
masculine
(1)
money
(1)
natural hair
(1)
power
(1)
republican
(1)
respect
(1)
self esteem
(1)
soft
(1)
soul-train-no-more
(1)
support
(1)
vote
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment